Services include high pile storage reports, fire and building code analysis, and property loss control surveys. Please refer to the Fire Protection and Loss Control tabs on this website for further details regarding these services.
William Fletcher, is a registered Fire Protection Engineer (FPE) in California, and has over 25 years of experience in the fire consulting industry, which includes the following areas:
- Warehousing: High Piled Combustible Storage
- Life Science, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, and Aerospace
- Building and Fire System Surveys for Fortune 500 Companies
- Fire Code Analysis, Interpretation & Consultation
- Plan Review for Sprinkler Systems, & Special Hazard Protection Systems.
- Hydraulic Analysis Using Various Software Programs
- Hazardous Material Technical Reports
Offering fire protection consulting, high pile storage reports, and hazardous material reports in San Diego, Orange County, Carlsbad, Vista, Ontario, Riverside, Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, and surrounding areas.
FFPE has affiliations with other Fire Protection Engineers, Architects, and other professionals in Northern California, as well as other areas within the United States to assist with your project needs. Please contact us for details.
FFPE is a veteran owned business.